Monday, July 30, 2007

Magic Eight Ball Mondays: "Well, fuck."

Another week, another Q&A session with the magic eight ball. Before I get started, just a reminder that you can still pledge money for my blogging 24 hours this past Saturday/Sunday until tomorrow night at 11:59 pm EST by clicking the sheep on the right. The money goes to the Alzheimer Society of Canada. And there's also an index of all of my Blogathon posts below. Lots of stuff about Joe Casey-written comics. And Led Zeppelin.

Now, let's get on with this . . .

Me: Hey, magic eight ball. Ready to answer some questions about DC's Countdown?

8: My Sources Say No

Me: Well, fuck.

I guess I'll have to try again next week. Damn magic eight ball.

By the way, if you have any yes/no questions for the magic eight ball, just submit them via comments or e-mail us.