Saturday, July 28, 2007

Blogathon 01: Good God, The Sun Rises In The East?

And so begins 24 hours of posting every 30 minutes. I should probably kick things off with enthusiasm and a good cheery attitude, right? Yeah, that's not me. The only thing giving me comfort is that while I'm up godawful early on a Saturday, people in other time zones, to the west of me, are up even earlier.

Okay, so this whole thing is me postined right here every 30 minutes in an effort to raise money for the Alzheimer Society of Canada. You can sponsor me by clicking on the picture of the sheep over to your right. You don't have to give any money now, just give them your name and e-mail address, make the pledge and when this is all over, they'll e-mail you and tell you how to fulfill it. Give whatever you can, there's no minimum required, so even a dollar is cool.

As for me, I'll be here all day. And night. And a bit of the next morning. I do have some plans for what I'll be posting about. Expect some issue-by-issue commentary of Mr. Majestic, Joe Casey's Uncanny X-Men run and maybe even the last twelve issues Casey did of Adventures of Superman. Plus, commentary on San Diego and whatever else occurs to me at the time, usually something to keep those who aren't into comics slightly interested.

Shit, I'm a little excited now. Rock and roll.