Sunday, July 06, 2008

The Superman 2000 Pitch: Table of Contents

Since someone asked, here is how the actual pitch was structered as Tim and I posted sections out of order and jumped around a lot. Well, I jumped around a lot more than Tim did, as you'll see:

"The Pitch"
--My post on "Cycles"
--The last paragraph in my post on "History"
--The very end of my post on "Origins, Family, Friends and Adventures"

"The Concept"
--Tim's post on "The Concept"

"The Characters"
--Tim's post on "Superman"
--The beginning of my post on "History" for "The Costume" and "The Lost Years"
--The beginning of my post on "Origins, Family, Friends and Adventures" for "One Last Detail"
--Tim's post on "Clark Kent" and my post on "Clark Kent, Vegetarian" (overlap)
--Tim's post on "Lois Lane, Mrs. Superman"
--My post on "Origins, Family, Friends and Adventures" for "The Kents," "the Daily Planet" and "the Adventures"

"The Fortress"
--Tim's post on "the Fortress"

"The Villains"
--My two posts on the "Anti-Supermen" with the second one going
first
and my first post going second

"The Writing Process"
--Tim's post on "The Writing Process"

And that is the entire pitch in proper order. Nothing was left out in Tim and my discussion. I hope you've enjoyed our look at this lost pitch and what might have been.