Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Comment That Made My Day (June 10, 2010)

Left today on my Judging (DC's July) Books by Their Covers post from over a year ago on Comics Should be Good by "Dubai-Guy":

Chad, can you please show me what covers you have drawn for any of the comic companies? Or if you earn money drawing covers for many of the 'major' comic book companies, while perhaps being a father and a husband? Or perhaps while paying the bills? You see, those who cannot do covers, criticise or complain....and for the record you have complained about artists, covers..and those who cannot..well you know how the old adage goes..or is that too blah blah blah or boring for you? Hmm....you see; maybe you cannot draw or maybe you are lacking in the bedroom department...who knows what your insecurities are?...Please note, you may go burn in hades....or I am stating that wrong? Please do let me know....take care chad dear...

NB ....and let me say again....chad CANNOT DRAW!!! That means he has NO TALENT!!! That means he cannot render something useful for a cover and actually work 14 hours in a day drawing a cover, earning actual hard-earned money!.....since chad cannot draw and probably feels really bad and upset about that fact, and insecure, he complains....

muah...chad...love you sweety-pie...please burn....


I honestly do love comments like these. And, for the record, I haven't drawn a comic cover since I was 13 or 14. And the ones I drew then were awful.