* Is anyone surprised that Asterios Polyp took the top spot?
* Do I count as being completely out of touch with my fellow critics when my number one book doesn't even make the top 100? According to Sandy, I was the only person to rank Young Liars at all. Wow.
* Six of my books did make the top 100. The four that didn't: The Boys, Dark Reign: Zodiac, No Hero, and Young Liars. Only Young Liars is a surprise.
* I only had two books from my list make the top ten, while only an additional one made the top twenty. A few more books that I buy/enjoy were listed.
* I'm a little surprised that Irredeemable did make the list. I kind of expected to go six for ten with Irredeemable not making the list and Young Liars making it. But, Irredeemable not only made the list, it made the top fifty. Good for it, glad to see I'm not the only one digging that one.
* Blackest Night is in the top fifty? Really?
* For all of the underwhelmed talk when it came out, Planetary #27 did pretty well for itself.
* I guess Captain Britain and MI:13 did pretty good and wasn't as forgotten as I thought it was by others.
* I need to begin using these lists as shopping lists. I really do.
It's good stuff. Go check it out.