Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Blogathon 2010 Only Four Days Away!

This Saturday (July 17), starting at 9am, I will be doing a blogathon for the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund where I will post here every 30 minutes for 24 hours. While how much money I raise for the CBLDF won't affect the blogathon itself, I would really appreciate if anyone who could give does. It doesn't matter how much, anything helps. During the blogathon, I will be writing about almost every issue of Hellblazer I own, which is a lot. Not the entire series by any means, but more than half of its run. You can see a full list here and I've also got a few other comics in mind to discuss as 'bonus' books. The event is a lot of fun and, last year, there were a lot of generous donations and people supporting me in the comments. I hope you can sponsor me in this, but, even more, I just hope you check in during the day and lend your support that way. Remember, if you do donate to the CBLDF to sponsor me, let me know via comment or e-mail so I can keep track of all donations. See you on Saturday!