Sunday, January 27, 2013

Blogathon 49: End It

And that's 24 hours..........now!

We have raised $1020.00 so far for the Hero Initiative. That is well beyond my highest expectations. But, if you want to donate still, I'll keep the window open until Tuesday at 4:45 EST when Random Thoughts goes up over at Comics Should be Good. The ways you can donate:

* Direct donations to the Hero Initiative (click on the Pay Pal link)
* Purchasing products from their site, including annual memberships
* Purchasing products from their eBay store
* Donating funds to Peter David and his family through the Hero Initiative

Just shoot me an e-mail at chevett13[AT]yahoo[DOT]ca to let me know how much you donated to help keep track.

Thanks to everyone who has donated so far. Thanks to all of the guest posters. And thank you to my wife, Michelle, who supported me all day by giving little pep talks and bits of encouragment and bringing me food and generally beind amazing.

This was the most difficult Blogathon yet -- and the most successful. A hell of a way to go out.

Thank you.

Good night.

Later