Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Splash Page 36: Bendis v. Morrison

In this week's Splash Page, Tim Callahan and I discuss this week's slew of Final Crisis and Secret Invasion books penned by Grant Morrison and Brian Michael Bendis. Not reading them, but want to know which to read? We tell you! Why? Because we know what is good and what is not. We're that awesomely arrogant. I won't tell you here which one we prefer, but you can probably guess. Maybe. I don't know. If you do guess and your guess is right, feel good about yourself. I don't really know what else to tell you since all of the information is in the column, really.

But, if you want to know who says "Absolutely! And why am I shouting?!? I don't know! But I can't stop! No event fatigue from this guy!" this week, look no further than... THE SPLASH PAGE!!!