Sunday, October 24, 2010

CBR Review: X-Files/30 Days of Night #4

I recently reviewed X-Files/30 Days of Night #4 for CBR and, in the process, wrote the following sentences: "If I may be honest for a moment: I’m buying X-Files/30 Days of Night for my girlfriend. She’s a big X-Files fan and enjoys reading the comics, so I don’t mind picking any up when they come out. I read them for reviewing purposes or just because it’s a comic that I bought, and, I’ve got to say, I’m surprised at how entertaining this series has been. Place me in the firm ‘no more vampires for a long time’ category, but this series has done a great job at putting the vampires in the background for the most part, using the X-Files style of only showing bits and pieces of the supernatural or otherworldly elements of the case. It's just enough to whet our appetites and know that Scully is wrong in her protests that vampires don’t exist."

You can read the rest HERE!