Tuesday, June 01, 2010

CBR Review: Scalped #38

I recently reviewed Scalped #38 for CBR and, in the process, wrote the following sentences: "I sometimes have a debate with myself regarding Scalped and what sort of stories I like best: the one-off issues or the multi-issue story arcs? Both have their advantage, obviously. The one-off issues can focus on one or two characters and shed some light on an unknown event or part of the larger story, while the story arcs can push a lot of characters and plots forward, often changing things in unexpected and dramatic ways. So, which is better? Then, it hit me: whichever one I just read. Which brings us to 'Family Tradition,' the one-off story presented in Scalped #38, and it is yet another brilliant issue of the series."

You can read the rest HERE!