Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Splash Page: Wednesday Comics Week 12

So, mine and Tim's run of Splash Pages at CBR end this week when we discuss the final issue of Wednesday Comics. You can read the column here. It's been a lot of fun and pretty cool to have our stupid little discussions go up on CBR. I'm kind of surprised that people enjoy them so much since Tim and I agree 95% of the time and the other 5% are minor disagreements... like our ranking of the strips in Wednesday Comics. The two lists aren't identical, yet very similar. Very little conflict between Tim and I... so we create it with other people... like in this week's column where Tim asks a question he knows ahead of time I will answer in a ranting, angry way... and loves every minute of it.

That link again: the Splash Page: Wednesday Comics Week 12!!!!